Apply for Services
To establish disability and request accommodations, auxiliary aids, and/or services, students must self-disclose their disability with Disability Resources and Services (DRS). Students, not parents, are responsible for initiating contact and maintaining eligibility for DRS services.
To request accommodations or services for your disability, please follow the required steps below:
- Complete the Student Application
- The Student Application is intended to allow students describe the impact of their disability(ies) and request accommodations
- Include your PeopleSoft number in the Student ID section
- Upload appropriate documentation of your disability according to the Documentation Guidelines.
- You will receive an email from the DRS office that DRS received your Student Application and Documentation.
- This message will prompt you to call and schedule a New Intake appointment with a Disability Specialist.
- The student and the Disability Specialist will engage in an interactive process to determine if the student is eligible for accommodations.