- View an interactive map of our campus, including accessible building entrances and detailed images. Campus map
- Academic Resource Center (ARC): ARC is open to all undergraduates on the Pittsburgh campus who want to raise their grades, better manage their time, master complex material, or need to feel more comfortable taking exams.
- Math Assistance Center: The Math Assistance Center provides teaching assistants to help students with their mathematics courses.
- Writing Center: The Writing Center provides a place for all University of Pittsburgh students to come to work on their writing. The Center is staffed by experienced consultants who have been trained to help others with their writing. The services are free to all University of Pittsburgh affiliates.
- Registrar’s Office: The Registrar’s Office is where you will direct most of your enrollment, academic record, and transcripts questions
Office of Veterans Services
- The Office of Veterans Services facilitates the transition of veterans from military to University life, support their ongoing academic success, and assist veterans, guardsmen, reservists, spouses, and dependents in receiving their military education benefits
Online students at the University of Pittsburgh have access to the same digital library resources as our on-campus students. There are several library systems available to Pitt Online students:
- University Library System: Houses collections in the humanities and social sciences, and includes area studies, psychology, computer science, and maps. Of the collections listed above, the following are located in Hillman Library: Hillman, African American, Buhl, East Asian, Government Documents, and Special Collections.
- Health Sciences Library System: Comprises several libraries that support the educational, research, patient care, and service activities of the schools of the health sciences (Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy, Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Nursing, and Public Health) as well as the hospitals of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Barco Law Library: Originally conceived as both a law library and a research center. The current collection includes all of the major legal databases as well as 468,000 volumes and volume equivalents.
Information for Academic Resources, Office of Veterans Services and University Libraries from: http://www.online.pitt.edu/resources/resources-for-students/
- Computing Services and Systems Development (CSSD): CSSD is the central IT organization for the University of Pittsburgh. CSSD provides computing resources for the University for students. faculty and staff.