Michelle Yingling, MSEd, MS, NCC
Michelle has been with the Career Center since January 2013. She was initially an intern and later became a Career Consultant working with students interested in Pre-Law and Social Sciences. Michelle is originally from Marietta, Ohio and moved to Pittsburgh, PA to pursue a graduate degree. She received her BA in Psychology from Ohio University. Michelle also received her MSEd in Child Psychology from Duquesne University and her MS in Professional Counseling from Carlow University. Michelle is also MBTI certified and is a National Certified Counselor.
Michelle’s Fall 2018 Drop-In Hours: 200 William Pitt Union
200 William Pitt Union
Monday: 2-4 p.m.
Wednesday: Noon-2 p.m.
Barco Law Building Room 102 (to the right inside the main entrance)
Tuesday: 10-11:30 a.m.
Thursday 2-4 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please visit Handshake. Login, click “Career Center,” click “Appointments,” then click “Schedule an Appointment.”
Thinking About Going to Law School?
“Discover which law schools are in your future!”
- Thinking About Law School?
- Pre-law Planner
- Undergraduate Pre-law Classes at Pitt
- Law School Podcaster
- Application Process
- LSAT Information
- Guide to Researching Law Schools
- Researching Law Schools
- Law School Checklist
- Pitt School of Law
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Phi Alpha Delta (Pre-Law Fraternity)
- FutureLinks: Internships/Employment Opportunities
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Pennsylvania Historic & Museum Commission
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh: Historical Societies Commission
- Pittsburgh Historic Review Commission: A Division of Department of City Planning
- Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Historical Center
- Smithsonian Museums
- Smithsonian Museum of American History
- Museum Employment Resource Center
- Art Museums in New York City
- ArtMagic Studio
State of Pennsylvania
City of Pittsburgh or Allegheny County
- American Historical Association
- American Political Science Association
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Society of American Archivists