How do I get started with the Internship Prep Program (IPP)?
CDPA is here to support you as you search for experiential learning opportunities. We offer resume and cover letter reviews, search support, networking, tips, follow-up advice, mock interviews, LinkedIn profile reviews, and more.
There are 2 different ways to get started.
- Attend a workshop
- View the current workshop schedule here.
- Meet with the Internship Team
- Appointments can be used to discuss your resume, cover letter, networking, search strategies, interviews, follow up advice, LinkedIn profiles, and more. The best reason to come in is when you have no idea what to do next.
- Drop-in appointments are available Monday-Friday from 12-4 p.m. except during special event days and breaks.
- Appointments can be scheduled with any member of the Internship Team in Handshake.