Internship Associate and Interim Pre-Law Advisor
Connect with Alex on LinkedIn
Alex earned a B.S. in Marketing from Penn State University and a Masters in Higher Education Administration from the University of Pittsburgh. Through All-Temps, he began working in different roles at the University of Pittsburgh, before being hired at the Career Center as an Internship Associate in December of 2018. He looks forward to working with all students to help them achieve their goals.
Beginning in Fall 2022, Alex will see Pre-Law students in addition to working with internship seekers.
Thursdays from 1-3 p.m. in 2oo William Pitt Union
To schedule an appointment, please visit Handshake. Login, click “Career Center,” click “Appointments,” then click “Schedule an Appointment.” Choose your preference of In-Person or Virtual for scheduled Internship Assistance or Pre-Law appointments.
Thinking About Going to Law School?
“Discover which law schools are in your future!”
- Thinking About Law School?
- Pre-law Planner
- Undergraduate Pre-law Classes at Pitt
- Law School Podcaster
- Application Process
- LSAT Information
- Guide to Researching Law Schools
- Researching Law Schools
- Law School Checklist
- Pitt School of Law
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Phi Alpha Delta (Pre-Law Fraternity)
- FutureLinks: Internships/Employment Opportunities
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Pennsylvania Historic & Museum Commission
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh: Historical Societies Commission
- Pittsburgh Historic Review Commission: A Division of Department of City Planning
- Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Historical Center
- Smithsonian Museums
- Smithsonian Museum of American History
- Museum Employment Resource Center
- Art Museums in New York City
- ArtMagic Studio
State of Pennsylvania
City of Pittsburgh or Allegheny County
- American Historical Association
- American Political Science Association
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Society of American Archivists