FutureLinks is a comprehensive career management system for internship and job postings (full- and part-time), upcoming event listings, On-Campus Interviewing and Information Session opportunities. (For student employment and Federal Work Study positions, please visit PittSource.)
FutureLinks allows students to do the following:
- Register for career workshops and other career focused programs and events
- Create and post a résumé for job and internship openings
- Review employers’ on-campus interview schedules
- Apply for jobs and internships
- Go to my.pitt.edu. Select FutureLinks from the menu on the right.
- The first time you log in you will be prompted to complete your student profile before you are able to search for positions.
- Employers can access FutureLinks here.
If you have trouble accessing your FutureLinks account, please call our office at 412-383-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.