FutureLinks is a comprehensive career management system for internship and job postings (full- and part-time), on-campus student employment listings, upcoming event listings, On-Campus Interviewing and Information Session opportunities.
FutureLinks allows students to do the following:
- Register for job fairs, career workshops, and other career focused programs and events
- Create and post a résumé for job and internship openings
- Review employers’ on-campus interview schedules
- Apply for jobs and internships
To visit FutureLinks, go to your my.pitt portal and click on the “FutureLinks” link on the right hand side.
If you have trouble accessing your FutureLinks account, please call our office at 412-383-4473.
- Employers can access FutureLinks here.
- Students can access FutureLinks by logging into their Pitt Portal and clicking the “FutureLinks” tab