Career Fair Recruiting
Fall 2017 Career Fair
September 19 and 20, 2017 – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Majors
October 4, 2017 – Business, Humanities, and Social Sciences Majors
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
William Pitt Union (3959 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260)
Joel Anne Sweithelm, Special Events Coordinator
412-648-7133 │ firstname.lastname@example.org
STEM Career Fair, Tuesday and Wednesday, September 19 and 20 register here!
Business, Humanities and Social Sciences, Wednesday, October 4 register here!
How to register:
- Select registration link for the career fair of interest. See above. You will be taken to the Pitt Fall 2017 Career Fair overview page. Select the “Register” button in the top right corner. “Sign-In” to your account. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create a new account with Handshake before registering for the career fair.
- Once you have registered AND your registration is approved, you will receive an email with your final invoice and a link to make payment by credit card. This final invoice will reflect any applicable discounts.
- Please note, due to limited space in the William Pitt Union, registrations from third-party recruiting or staffing companies will be placed on a hold and remain “Pending” until it is determined that adequate space is available. Please contact Sharon Mickens at email@example.com with any questions.
Basic registration includes:
- Attendance for one day*
- One booth (6 ft x 10 ft)
- One table with a tablecloth and two chairs
- Two parking passes
- Two recruiting passes
- Lunch for two recruiters *If attending both days of the STEM Career Fair on September 19 and 20, then a discount will be reflected on the final invoice.
Basic Registration Fees Per Day
- Corporate $700
- Government $500
- Non-profit $350
Late Registration Fee: An additional $50 will be added to registrations received after midnight on September 5, 2017.
Payments: Payment must be made prior to September 19, 2017. NOTE: If your organization has an outstanding balance from a previous event, your registration WILL NOT be approved until the outstanding balance is paid in full.
Registration Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made on or before September 5, 2017 will be refunded at 100%. If attending the STEM Career Fair, registration fees will not be refunded if cancellation is made after September 5, 2017. If attending the Business, Humanities and Social Sciences Career Fair registration fees will not be refunded if cancellation is made after September 20, 2017. Registration fees will not be refunded for no-shows.
Student Employment Fair – August 30
Fall Career Fair – September 19-20 (STEM) and October 4 (BHSS)
Majors and Minors Expo – October 18
Spring Career Fair – TBD
Summer Job and Internship Fair – TBD.
Dates and details about each of these fairs will be posted when registration opens.