Career Fair Recruiting
Fall 2019 Career + Internship Fair
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 – Liberal Arts, Sciences, and Business Day
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 – Engineering Day
Thursday, September 19, 2019 – Computing & Information Day
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
William Pitt Union (3959 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260)
Joel Anne Sweithelm, Special Events Coordinator
412-648-7133 │ firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register!
How to register:
- Select registration link for the career fair of interest. See above. You will be taken to the Pitt Spring 2019 Career + Internship Fair overview page. Select the “Register” button in the top right corner. “Sign-In” to your account. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create a new account with Handshake before registering for the career fair.
- Once you have registered AND your registration is approved, you will receive an email with your final invoice and a link to make payment by credit card. This final invoice will reflect any applicable discounts.
- Please note, due to limited space in the William Pitt Union, registrations from third-party recruiting or staffing companies will be placed on a hold and remain “Pending” until it is determined that adequate space is available. Please contact Sharon Mickens at email@example.com with any questions.
- Please click here to view the Pitt Career Center Inclement Weather Policy.
Basic registration includes:
- Attendance for one day
- One booth (6 ft x 10 ft)
- One table with a tablecloth and two chairs
- Two parking passes
- Two recruiting passes
- Lunch for two recruiters
Basic Registration Fees Per Day
|One Day||Two Days||Three Days|
Student Employment Fair – August 28
Fall Career Fair – September 17 (Liberal Arts, Sciences, & Business Day), September 18 (Engineering Day), and September 19 (Computing & Information Day)
Majors and Minors Expo – October 10
Greater Pittsburgh Law Fair – October 16
Spring Career Fair – TBD
Summer Job and Volunteer Fair – TBD
Dates and details about each of these fairs will be posted when registration opens.