On-campus interviewing is a service provided to employers interested in recruiting students for internships, full-time, or part-time positions.
- Interview suites are located on the 2nd Floor of the William Pitt Union. Interviews are held between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
How to Schedule an On-Campus Interview:
- Login to Handshake.
- Click Interviews on the left navigation bar.
- Click the Request Interview Schedule tab in the center of the screen.
- Complete form found in the Basics tab. Note, in the drop down options for “Career Center,” choose “University of Pittsburgh.” If interviewing ONLY business majors, select “University of Pittsburgh – College of Business Administration.”
- Click Timeline from the steps at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the your interview date(s).
- Fill in the number of rooms to reserve for interview date(s).
Cancelling an Interview Schedule:
- We appreciate and thank you for recruiting at the University of Pittsburgh. However, should you need to cancel an interview schedule, please contact our Employer Relations Coordinator at 412-648-7129 as soon as possible.
For more information, click here.