Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)
What is TAO – Therapy Assistance Online?
It may be helpful to think of TAO as a private online library of engaging, interactive programs to learn life skills and to help you bounce back from disappointments or stumbling blocks in life. As you watch videos and engaged with our interactive components, you’ll gain the knowledge, self-awareness, and skills you need to acheive your goals.
You can complete TAO at your own pace, whether that’s just one session a day, or perhaps two whole modules. It’s entirely up to you!
How to Sign Up for TAO Self-Enrolled Self-Help
Here are the steps to get you started in TAO
- Visit taoconnect.org and click on the ‘Sign Up in Self-Help with an Institution’ button.
- You will be routed to the TAO Self-Help Welcome page. Click on the ‘Sign me up’ button.
- Enter your name and email address on the enrollment form (use your university email address).
- Leave the ‘Enrollment Key’ field blank. Fill out the demographics and Informed Consent form, and click ‘Sign Me Up!’
- Check your email. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. Click the link in the email to login, and change your password to set up your account.
- You’re ready to go! Watch the quick video to help you navigate the TAO platform. Each treatment program in TAO consists of 6-7 highly engaging educational modules, including interactive activities to help you learn strategies and skills.
To check out a sample TAO session, click here.