Letters of Support

Letters of Support (Academic)

Requests for Letters for Academic Support
You should not seek services at the UCC for the sole purpose of obtaining a letter to support a reduction in academic course load, withdrawal from classes, or grade adjustments (e.g., I or G grades). We do not provide letters of support at the time of the triage assessment. We may provide documentation regarding your mental health only when you have been receiving on-going treatment at the UCC during the relevant time period. If you require such documentation, you are advised to obtain letters of support from mental health professionals or medical providers who have been involved directly in your mental health care for the relevant time period.