EQUIPMENT & RENTALS
The Department of Campus Recreation provides a variety of facility and equipment services available to the University community. Students, faculty & staff have access to a multitude of fitness and sporting equipment for purchase or rent, as well as locker rentals in select facilities throughout campus. As a benefit to University members, these services are offered at minimal cost. Information on available equipment and rental services can be found below.
To learn more about reserving or renting a facility, visit our Facilities & Hours page.
Lockers & Locker Rooms
Lockers and locker room facilities are located in the Baierl Student Recreation Center, Bellefield Hall, Trees Hall & Trees Pool. Each facility has a shower/changing area and selection of transient lockers (for hourly/daily use only), as well as lockers for rent. Students, faculty and staff may rent a locker for a single academic term or for an entire year.
LOCKER RENTAL FEES
|Baierl Student Rec Center||$25/semester (includes lock)|
|Bellefield Hall||$25/semester (includes lock)|
|Trees Hall||$30/semester (includes lock & towel service)
$40/semester (includes lock, towel & laundry service)
|$40/semester (includes lock, towel & laundry service)|
We accept Panther Funds only.
For help with loading Panther Funds, more information can be found HERE.
HOW TO RENT A LOCKER
- Visit the Campus Recreation office suite located in the Baierl Student Rec Center between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Transient (hourly/daily) lockers are free to use, but personal locks must be removed by the end of the day. Any locks left on day use lockers will be cut off.
- Panther Funds are the only accepted method of payment. To learn how to load funds onto you Panther Card/University ID visit the Panther Funds website.
- Rentals are valid for one semester only. However, more than one semester may be purchased at a time.
- Renewal deadlines will be sent via email to existing customers and posted on our webstite toward the end of each semester.
- Lockers that are not renewed will be cleaned out and contents will be stored on site for one semester only.
For questions or additional help with renting a locker contact our main office number at 412-648-8210 or email email@example.com
Equipment Available for Rent
Racquetball Rackets & Balls
Rock Climbing Equipment
Other Equipment Available